A recent survey conducted by the Car Care Council found that drivers tend to stall when it comes to regular vehicle maintenance. Listen, we realize nobody wants to pay for costly auto repairs; however, regular maintenance is the key to keeping vehicles running well today and down the road.
Their study indicated the following results:
- 25%of cars had low or dirty engine oil.
- 13%had low or contaminated brake fluid.
- 18%had dirty air filters.
- 17%had inadequate cooling protection or low coolant levels.
- 16% needed new windshield wiper and 27%had low or contaminated washer fluid.
- 18%needed new belts
Overall, 89% of vehicles were in need of at least one service or repair.
Regular service schedules can keep your car running at its best. We suggest you check out their website for a detailed Service Interval Schedule.